"Stupid is as stupid does."
- Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blog Post #9

Lyah Thomas
English 1020
Blog Post #9
10/9

Paper Proposal

         The easiest part about this assignment was really putting my ideas down, also it felt like I was finally putting forth the steps to the final paper. The layout of the outline  we did in class really helped with this. I feel more confident in my topic especially with the research and I feel more confident in my paper as a whole. The hardest part about this proposal like I said in the peer tutoring was the whole process of writing the paper but, once I wrote the outline for the proposal it was all pretty easy. Once I wrote out everything, it helped me organize my final paper actually. I thought about what I was going to put in my body paragraphs, pertaining to what articles to use and where to put them.  Overall the proposal helped me get the grasp of what my topic was and what I was arguing.
         


[152 Words]

No comments:

Post a Comment